2010-12-14

Boyfriend thoughts

When life without your boyfriend gets tough I try to remember and focus on one thing. How incredibly lucky I am that I have met a person like him. It took me 22 years and a lot of tears into the pillow, but it was all worth it. He was worth waiting for.
I just stop sometimes, after talking to him on Skype or receiving a cute SMS, and I think of the fact that two years and two days ago, I didn't even know this guy, he was a stranger. A random face in a big city in Germany. Now he knows me like he's known me my whole life. He has seen my best and worst sides and he still likes me!
Is this a boring blog because all I wanna talk about is my boyfriend? Yes maybe, but he is the best thing about me.

Today I am thinking in English.

1 kommentar:

  1. It's not boring and I'm sorry but he's not the best thing about u. He's great, men Jessica du är alldeles underbar helt på egen hand. <3

    SvaraRadera